Make money as you hire
Earn up to $9,600 every time you hire
Can you afford to ignore an opportunity that may add $9,600 per new hire to your bottom line?
Let neonCredits find, track and process business tax credits allowing for money to be put back into your business’ bottom line. Our in-depth processing software technology ensures you receive every tax credit you deserve.
Below are some of the tax credits we process for our clients:
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
Employee FICA Tip Credits
Geographic Based Credits
Disaster Relief Credit
Indian Employment Credit
Research and Development Credit
State Tax and Incentive Credits (Over 3,000 Types):
Who Can Qualify?
neonCredits owns and operates proprietary software to record and track existing tax credit recovery opportunities. Data such as employee location, date of hire, age, veteran status and employment industry are used to determine tax credit eligibility. Based on a brief applicant survey, hiring managers can immediately determine whether or not the individual qualifies for tax credit at any point in the pre-hire or hiring process.
This software-as-a-service (SaaS) application is built using the latest XML standards and integrates easily with existing applicant tracking, payroll or HRIS/HRMS systems, producing a streamlined workflow for your staff.
neonCredits Mobile App:
Now available and compatible with the iPhone and Android smartphones or tablet, the neonCredits Mobile App becomes the first Work Opportunity Tax Credit application for managing and improving new hire compliance. This state-of-the-art design provides a secure, convenient workflow device for neonCredits clients.
The free neonCredits Mobile App, available for iPhone and Android users, allows employers to see a request for information and submit data immediately with up-to-the minute accuracy. For example, The neonCredits Mobile App saves time by providing supplemental hiring records, i.e. proof of age and residency for a new hire in consideration for a tax credit. These documents are requested by state agencies, requiring neon to request the information be submitted to neon’s Tax Credit Processing Center within a 28-day time frame.
neonCredits has industry leading Ad hoc reporting and a 24/7 Client Portal.
neonCredits created a program that is deadline focused, ever changing and expansive into a seamless part of your HR process. We drive bottom line growth by identifying tax credit opportunities you may not even be aware of.
Our process involves researching each piece of legislation to understand the qualifications for each tax credit opportunity in-depth. This information is then recorded in our innovative software application so each candidate or new hire can be matched against the latest eligibility requirements.
When you turn to neonCredits to recover and maximize your capital, we go through an in-depth process to ensure you receive every credit you deserve. This means:
- We work with you to develop a process that is manageable and dictated by your current processes and staff to maximize efficiency and participation by hiring managers.
- We train hiring managers at each location to ensure everyone understands the value of the program and how to carry-out the 2-3 minute process.
- We send reports to corporate management on credits available with a status on paperwork and information received from your locations so you know if you are about to miss an opportunity.
- We send completed forms to you for new hire signature and subsequently audit the paperwork and submit it for certification on your behalf.
- We track the information through the certification process and once the employee is certified, we provide the necessary reports and instructions on where to apply the credit.
We are the authors of tomorrow’s HR technology
Our people understand the importance of the human connection.
This concept seems simple but it is setting us apart in a market desperate for customer care.